Okay, I’m obsessed with this one, most likely because it is from the area I work in, and I know a couple getting married next year who met through the DCP—one worked in Frontierland, the other at the Wilderness Lodge. So this was a really fun board to work on =D
There are a few important things to note on this board.
- The train track bridal portraits, in honor of Big Thunder Mountain (currently under refurbishment til May)
- The twigs in the bouquet, to symbolize that illustrious briar patch (also note the Disney-created Splash Mountain cake on the right side)
- The favors at the bottom are a very creative way to give Disney pins and still keep in theme! The reason these are perfect for this bored is the Trading Post in Frontierland is the biggest pin trading shop in Magic Kingdom!
Great Ideas that Aren’t on the Board
- *Ceremony Idea* If you’re really low on costs, and if you don’t mind possibly getting in trouble, just ride Splash Mountain—the two of you and someone to perform the ceremony. Recite your vows during the ride, and then kiss for the big drop. Everyone in the party can be waiting down at the Photo Preview area for cheers when you get off. NOTE: This is probably not a good idea, and there is a good chance that you’ll get kicked out of the park. I am not encouraging this behavior, merely suggesting a fun *imaginary* idea.
- There should also be a candy buffet with old time candies, like the ones they sell at Cracker Barrel. These would be aimed to represent the Prairie Outpost candy shop.